The National Bureau of Property Administration is a State & Local tax consulting firm and our sole focus is minimizing the tax liabilities for our clients in all 50 states.
- History as the oldest firm in the business - established in 1935
- 100% Employee owned - results in committed staff; virtually non-existent staff turnover.
- Free review of State & Local tax issues to identify potential tax savings
- Proactive approach that resolves most issues informally, often avoiding lengthy appeals and legal fees
- Unquestioned ethical standards
- Staff of senior consultants averaging more than 20 years experience
- Relationships with clients and taxing jurisdictions are measured in decades
- Staff members are qualified to serve as instructors for both the Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT) and the International Association of Assessment Officers (IAAO)
- Most assignments on a fixed fee basis, but contingency fees can be offered following a free review.
- Sensitivity to public relations issues
“Our Philosophy” below reflects strategic thoughts on our business. The same strategic emphasis is applied to each client assignment.