Appraisal & Valuation
Our partnership with Integra Realty Resources (IRR) was triggered by their deep expertise in commercial appraisal for property tax appeals. In addition to assisting us with third party appraisals required for tax appeals and court, our clients now have access to IRR for all other types of commercial appraisal services and their business is described below.
Integra Realty Resources (IRR) provides world-class commercial real estate valuation and counseling services. Many of the nation's top financial institutions, developers, corporations, law firms, and government agencies rely on IRR's research and opinions to best understand the value, use, and feasibility of real estate in their markets, and they may now call on IRR and NBPA together to aid them with their tax appeal assignments.
To learn more, please visit IIR's website at www.irr.com.
IRR's offers a full range of valuation-relates services including:
- Property Valuation
- Real Estate Counseling
- Specialty Expertise
- Portfolio Valuation
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Services
The IRR Difference
IRR is the largest independently owned property valuation and counseling firm in the U.S., providing the broadest national coverage, with 65 offices nationwide and in the Caribbean. Each office is led by an MAI-designated Senior Managing Director who has, on average, over 25 years of experience and expertise in their local markets.
IRR is independent and dedicated solely to valuation and counseling, not to brokerage, property management, accounting, or any other line of business.
Standardized Analytics and Reporting - Industry-Leading Technology
IRR offers integrated national information technology and data systems, as well as standardized valuation models and report formats, facilitating client review and analysis.
IRR's valuation services include:
- Capital markets transactions for financial institutions
- Valuation for financial reporting (VFR); Corporate planning, accounting, and strategy
- Estate planning and filings
- Market rent studies
- Pipeline and corridor acquisition and disposition
- Property damage valuation and claims against value loss
- Open space preservation/government acquisition; government investigations, fraud, claims
We've partnered with an industry leader to provide our clients with comprehensive tax and valuation services.
Why Integra Realty Resources?
IRR is an industry leader
- IRR's team includes more than 210 MAI-designated Appraisal Institute members - more than any other firm.
- IRR has earned outstanding rating for client service. A strong majority of its clients have recommended it to others.
- It boasts a 94% client satisfaction rating and nine out of ten of these clients say they are "very" or "extremely" satisfied.
- 72% of its clients say they have referred IRR to their friends and colleagues
- IRR has earned a stellar "Net Promoter Score" of 57
- IRR employs approximately 875 professionals across the U.S. and the Caribbean